Our Chief Learning Architect, Matthew Mason, talks with Kim from Belvista Studios talk about how the Superb Learning team work withconsultants and facilitators to help them unpack their intellectual property and create a signature solution that helps them stand out, scale and create impact.
They chat about:
– What is an ‘edupreneur’?
– Ways to monetise your intellectual property.
– What comes first, the idea or the voice?
– How you can find out if people want what you think they want?
– 1 action to prioritise for those starting out.
– 1 action to prioritise for those who have not had success yet with their product.
Check it out at https://buff.ly/3jSS7N0